The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the project manager to ensure the participation of cross-functional stakeholders in furthering project goals. With organization and prioritization skills, this candidate will organize the necessary pieces to ensure project success.
- - Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information.
- - Handling assigned projects from Start to End, alongside with the Project Manager.
- - Prepare Retro Plan in accordance with Project and Production Manager.
- - Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- - Permits applications such as police permits, shops permits, etc.
- - Prepare method statement and Risk assessment for each project if needed.
- - Logistics coordination and process staff visas & booking tickets for International clients.
- - Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study.
- Interior Fit out Experience is mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and part of the team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Any Graduate Nationality :
1-3 YearsNo. of Vacancies :