· Develop detailed drawings for mechanical equipment/tools with clear technical details by using SOLIDWORKS software.
· Provide details on component descriptions.
· Specify dimensions, tolerances and materials.
· Prepare all drawings and assemblies according to ISO standard 1st angle method with clear technical details and tolerances.
· Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems
· Perform 2D simulations and wiring diagrams on ZWCAD/AUTOCAD.
· Prepare basic hand calculations of stress, load, force etc or simulation on SOLIDWORKS software to make sure that designed parts and assemblies are meeting requirement under supervision
· Prepare bill of materials for finished mechanical assemblies and all parts including all technical details.
· Generate all technical product data sheets required to document drawings supervision.
· Diploma/Engineering in Mechanical or Mechatronics.
· Minimum three years experience in related Mechanical Design/Drawings field with 3D software (SOLIDWORK and AutoCAD software).
Expert in Mechanical drawings preparations according to ISO standard, Bill of Materials, Basic Design Calculations and optimization according to process engineering.